Senior Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Daily Rate: £300-£400 Per Day
6 Month Contract
About The Role
* Design, develop, and test feature-rich web applications.
* Work effectively within a SCRUM team, leveraging Github, Jira and Confluence.
* Take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion thoroughly and
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical experience.
* Minimum of 4 years of web application development experience, which should ideally
include experience in using ASP 4, WCF, .NET core, TypeScript, Docker, Kubernetes,
* Familiarity with all current aspects of Web Platforms
* A good fundamental knowledge of design principles and patterns on the web.
* A good understanding of current web service provider capabilities.
* A strong familiarity with data structures and algorithms
* Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
* Strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
* Customer and quality focused with excellent attention to detail
* Experience in unit testing
This is a Global software company and market leader within their industry. Many of the internal stakeholders in the company have a background in ‘big four’ consulting firms, and this creates a dynamic and interesting customer focussed and consultative environment.