Role: Web Developer (C#, ASP 4, WCF, .NET)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + Benefits
This is an interesting and challenging role in which you will be required to find creative ways to solve problems, explore new technologies and contribute at every level of the development process working in a SCRUM environment.
* Design, develop, and test feature-rich web applications.
* Work effectively within a SCRUM team, leveraging Github, Jira and Confluence.
* Take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion thoroughly and
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of web application development experience, which should ideally
include experience in using ASP 4, WCF, .NET core, TypeScript, Docker, Kubernetes,
* Familiarity with all current aspects of Web Platforms
* A good fundamental knowledge of design principles and patterns on the web.
* A good understanding of current web service provider capabilities.
* A strong familiarity with data structures and algorithms
* Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
* Strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
* Customer and quality focused with excellent attention to detail
This is a Global software company and market leader within their industry. Many of the internal stakeholders in the company have a background in ‘big four’ consulting firms, and this creates a dynamic and interesting customer focussed and consultative environment.